Thursday, March 3, 2011

XTRA XTRA!~

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Lady's and Gentlemen!
Wanted to share some more ss's with you from a few months ago, since I e-mail myself at work to do this I only get a few done at a time so expect more daily updates!




These were mostly during the christmas event, with couple more posts things will start to become more recent.
One thing I need to focus on is taking pics of enchanting and blowing sessions. Since I have come back I have had incredible luck at recreating items for myself yet the WORST luck at enchanting for money.

I have finaly a good base set back and I am currently working on a new weapon since all my others refused to go another +1 Q.Q


Also this is an ss I found of my mage, these damned mage quests were a killer... 40+ Skele guard boss, 5+hrs of Wasteland and god knows how long I camped this doppleganger.
(Cross's his finger at the lvl 50 quest will be easy)



Well that's all I have for now! Stay tuned! the other great Xrated babo's will most likely be showing up to voice their thoughts, drops and rock and roll!

No comments: