Thursday, March 3, 2011

3.2.2011 Grinding Wednesdays

I love Wednesdays, yet at the same time I hate them. Why you ask? You get double prison time! After reset of the severs you get a full 4 hours to complete 3 hours of prison time. When 1900pm rolls around (eastern time frame) the Giran Prison time resets, and you get 3 hours more to level. If you want to grind, Wednesdays are the best days to do it. 6 hours of grind time no bosses is hard!

anyhow boss shots!
Baphomet end shot 1 of the day! I haven't got much from this boss. Best things I have gotten was a rotc and bapho staff. Not bad, I just have an addiction to bosses...










Quick Demon of the day. While you can solo this boss at certain levels, it is always best to call pledge to help. Again Horrible drop! cry cry.











Ice Queen run with pledge. I have to say I love water elfs..... All I need now is a Keebler Oatmeal chocolate chop cookie to go with this hunt.















I think if I was to ever play another character I would go elf.











Beleth end shot, running to Baphomet again Q_Q













2nd Baphomet of the day! Junk!













Right after Beleth, Baphomet, caught a quick Caspa crew. Very nice. Give me your hats! Actually I really want the 10 charge wedding rings. There will be a lucky girl in lineage one day who might get one!









Doppelganger Boss first end of the day. Give me your POLY BOOK! >,<;












Thought this was a nice shot or Reaper. Drops? from the 10 I have killed since update, we have gotten 0.00 drops.... WHY! WHY! Give me at least a 100th toi scroll >,<;










Whoops I found you again Mr. Beleth.













Thank you Kimorchi for the check! I have kind of gave up on this boss from my other Death Knight boss drops... I think Caspa and his crew drops better then Death Knight. Still really fun to kill. I still dream of having a Death Knight sword or an Endoryu of Ronde.








Another Doppleganger boss, and no poly book >,<;. I have more boss screen shots I killed that day. I think 11 screen shots is a lot to take in post. If the readers want me to goto photoshop I will >,<. I am really too lazy after work to go crop them.

No comments: