Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3.2.2011

I have so many pictures I must put them somewhere! Thankfully Firebug has gave me permission to post my screen shots here. Yes, I know! A level 66 newbie! I am working on it! I will try to work on my content and information on posting later.

These screen shots are just in one day of hunting bosses and leveling.

Ice Queen Run... CG's dropped yay.










Horrible drop from Kurtz!

NCsoft Fix this boss! Its horrible. I rather kill fire eggs in Fire Valley Beach!










Quick Mummy Lord Shot, Thanks Kimorchi!













Lich end shot. Dropped pretty well!













Grim Reaper end screen shot with Strhack, and Jaijen. Not bad at all!












Ant Queen.... Why can't you drop me anything decent?













The other bosses like Kurtz above dropped horrible! They are not worth posting, unless you the people demand it! I will try to submit only unedited pictures. I hate photoshoping my pictures, like erasing names and my level. I don't have much time today, so this is meant to be a quick post.

3 comments:

Firebug said...

Thats a pretty sexy line of buffs! How'd you get all those!? :)

Moonfang said...

Man you guys have it easy with bosses lol. Don'think I'd be that lucky on LOA, well not for the upper TOI ones at any rate and ice caves - they've started to get pretty camped again.

Illu buffs are nice, the most I ever had on me at one time was like 22 or 23 I think. 2nd row had 4-5 on it

XSNOWMANx said...

We do have it pretty easy on bosses on Dep Sever. The population is about 120 to 130 all the time. If you want a boss on dep sever you can pretty much get one.

I say on a easy day for me I get around 5-10 bosses. Not the small mini bosses. Ice Queen is an easy find during its spawn times.