Monday, March 14, 2011

파푸리온! Revamped Fafurion Defeated!

파푸리온! Revamped Fafurion Defeated!

There is very little information about lineage from Korean sites. I enjoy reading every article someone submits about something epic or new information. Before I post this translation I will say I had help, my Korean language is horrible, I need to practice more! Thank You Secret0 for all your help. Also all credits go to this site not to me.

Link of the article.
http://blog.naver.com/grimhell?Redirect=Log&logNo=60123701485

Here is a basic translation. The rest isn't really important.

Total 30 people. and mostly knight, dark elf, mage. The point is kill the sea dancers quicly and use counter magic. The people in the raid got a gift from NC. NCK then blessed all the weapons to the players who defeated Fafurion. It was the Aden Sever who successfully defeated this raid boss. After the dragon was defeated the sever got a polymorph event for 3 days.

There is a video of Fafurion raid on the link below.

http://blog.naver.com/grimhell?Redirect=Log&logNo=60123701485

This video from what I understand was broadcast live on television of the boss raid. a!freeca Lineage fans were celebrating the defeat of the dragon


3 comments:

Scuzz said...

Wow that's awesome that everyone's weapon got blessed!! I think it is a great idea! specialy for teams on korean servers where their are so many people it doesent really disturb the natural order of things.

P.s. lvl 83!~?!?!?!??!

XSNOWMANx said...

check his sword

Scuzz said...

Oh la la he's got the God sword eh?