Monday, March 14, 2011

3.14.2011 Monday

I have been mostly busy leveling and haven't really made an effort to post. I have noticed I received a lot of positive feed back for posting quests up in lineage so I will make an effort to post more quests in lineage. I am working on 2 Quests currently and once I am finished I am sure you will not be disappointed. Thinking of making a how to guide on how to hunt bosses. I am not sure about this one, but there is a lack of information for the new people.

Killing Beleth before Azncat ^_^. Always makes me happy.












Thank You for the Lich call Kim.













You have to love demon and his awesome drops >,<.












For dropping bad your sentence will always death!












I personally hate Klien, he costs me precious xp leveling time. This one paid off o.O.












Rinse and Repeat time Q_Q.

1 comment:

Scuzz said...

Q.Q My poor Beleth...

I miss you guys!! Sucks being at home not playing when the P.C is right there!!