Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog Changes

Still working on some design changes. We have not finalized a New Pledge Logo yet, so some of the design aspects are waiting on that. For anyone that contributes to this blog, please get with me in game so I can take a screenshot and update the Contributors section of the site.

If anyone is interested in having their Blog Linked through ours, please leave a comment below (or if there are any suggestions for helpful links feel free to leave those as well!).

Finally, I am working on Forums. There are sections for both the General Public and Pledge Members only. Feel free to go check them out!


There is also a link to them within the links section.

Thanks!


6 comments:

Scuzz said...

Boards are kinda, ugly and not fitting of our XXXRated gaming styles but, hey... it'sa work in progress!

Firebug said...

I just put them up today! Good grief lol

Scuzz said...

Quit ur whinning and add my account to boards -.-

24hrs before I can come back damnit

Firebug said...

Ha...you can register yourself on the boards!!

Unknown said...

Uhh I tried to register like 3 times for the boards.
It never sent a confirmation email.
Also, it kept sending me back to the registration screen.
(YES, I put all the information in it requested)

Scuzz said...

Same here Bug, so get on it mister admin sir