Friday, March 4, 2011

3.5.2011 not much leveling time today

I have too many screenshots and need to post and delete them. This was yesterday's screenshots of bosses. Won't post much on this weekend, I have work >,<.

Ndai, bad BELETH! I will take the 34k in adena.












1st dk of the day. I made a complaint on the threads about boss drops for some bosses. This is one boss that needs it drops revamped. ADD MORE FLUFF! His mage friends on mlc 3-4th floor drop better than you do!









Not bad for ancient giant. At least it was a B Scroll. once again solo'd and owned in the face.













BAD ICE QUEEN!!! BAD! Where is the money? 3 lines per boss. My goal is to collect 1,000 Ice Queen bags and demon bags..... I can't start my collection if the queen doesn't drop a bag!

Waiting for my Polymorph scroll book.....













It's not a day without a Baphomet. I get very sad if I don't get one at least once a day. Thanks aggresively for checking this boss, and calling me down.










meanwhile in the bat cave, Beleth died.













In middle of killing Beleth in the bat cave, superfriend apollymi found Spirit Tree.












DK end 2nd time of the day. That scroll was a N-DAI >,<. Once again aggressively is the man for checking him before I came down there. I was on my way to check, and he called lol. Keep up the good work, your saving me time!









I wanted to post these flowers up on this blog. I have a special admirer. You made my day with the flowers.











I think Sunday or Monday Evening I will post how to do the level 50 mage quest with pictures!

Final note, I have to say I don't mind new people to the game or having them in the pledge. They can be taught how to check bosses, and one day become stronger than you in pvp or a much needed support role. I want to say to all the people in Xrated I appreciate dedication to the game, and to your pledge members.

1 comment:

Scuzz said...

Hear! Hear! Mister Snow!

Great Post!