Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF!


Hello all you XXXRated Fans!
(oh that sounds like it could be dirty!)

It is friday! I am at work and I am just buzzing to run home! Just not looking forward to tommorow, have to move a friend in the rain Q.Q

But in the meantime let me show you why I am broke trying to make myself a new weapon!


Luckily I got 2 of those +7 Ori daggers for 5m but Used the super dai on the +9's



Since I have hit 65 my leveling has took a drastic turn for the worst, I just cannot stomach prison it seems and everywhere else is depressing experience! We can't all be super godlike warriors like our buddy Snowman!!!



But as I was down there I got brushed aside by someone in one heck of a hurry!

Official fluffer buisness... I don't think I wanna know.


So in light of Vigorous stalking the prison and my inability to stay awake in that place I started hunting Windawood dungeon for some mullah. Nothing impressive, NC did a great job at revamping it to make it worth while compared to what it once was, but it is kind of disapointing in the spawn factor and also castle dungeon compared to Giran or Kent and even Orc to be honest. I sent an E-mail to Linlib.com asking them to check up with NC GMs to see what can be obtained in our new dungeon because ive been getting things like this down there o.o

I would really just like to confirm what I can obtain from Queens and Succ's really.

Also here's some drop shots for youz


(I know this is posted Monday morning but I started it Friday at work and ran outta time hehe so to f'in Bad!)

1 comment:

XSNOWMANx said...

eh, my pictures are better haha.