Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First Post After A Long Break!


Greeting everyone!

Working on getting this Pledge blog back up and running. XRated Blood Pledge has both made a return and is making decent headway growing as a tight-knit unit.

I will be making some graphical changes to the blog soon as well to give it a fresh look. We have some new posters so look for more updates on a more consistent basis!!

Now on to some screenshots.

First time I have ever seen this drop from IQ

Two Mages and an Elf took down this Mummy Lord...who needs a tank!?

Probably the best stuff I got from the Winter Event

Four Fantasy dishes in a row...Never had that happen before!

Vigorous got bored in the Castle...

Solo'd Demon COC scrolls!! :)
These are just the screenshots from my work computer :) I have around 300 to search through at home...

Glad to be back! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Scuzz said...

Ha I got first post!