Tuesday, March 15, 2011

03.15.2011 More boss pictures

LOL, I know, I have to remove them from my lineage folder. I ran a full system virus scan >,<. Doing my spring cleaning time of the year, I hear birds chirping. I did some manscaping out in the front yard to kill some time. Still looks horrible! I think I will take a picture of it later. Anyone know a great way to kill crab grass? Besides burning it! On a separate note, I saw that firebug posted about some changes, and I felt I should instantly post! People want pictures with colors!

Remember, Gardening sounds bad if men do it, unless you add the word MAN to it. MANSCAPING sounds so manly that 15 lumber jacks couldn't accomplish the job alone.

Oh I almost forgot. GO WATCH BLEACH TODAY! What is bleach? It is only the best anime ever. I know fillers right now, boring. If your truly a fan you will watch it!
where to watch bleach? Go to www.animeseasons.com tons of anime there. You can of course goto other sites, but I mainly use this site for my anime fix.

Reverant wandering around Giran prison and it flopped in a few hits. Not bad for 15 swings of work. I wished Tower of Omen had Reverants running all over the rest floors.











I want to say Thank you passively for the call for demon. The spawn rates on this floor is sick now! Had to pull mr Demon back to get his epic drops of junk. Where is the scroll?!?










Ahhh, another Beleth taken from Azncat. I always get a warm and fuzzy when I do this.












Worst Baphomet I have ever killed! Only one line. A golden key which is 100%! I think my day was cursed.











A fellow boss hunter who stalks me! I will admit your boss checking powers are strong in you Vidi.












A Recently updated mini boss. Not bad.... Why can't Death Knight, Demon, Abyss Demon, Mambo Rabbit, Kurtz, and a bunch of other bosses drop like this thing did with more than 3 lines.










So much drop lines from this Lineage Mini type boss it takes 2 pictures!
WHY NC WHY! DK is a harder boss, and doesn't drop as well!

Thank you Mr Ancient Giant. I wish you had a scroll, but I will take it.












I do not normally think of a Drake being a boss now. I don't use potions for it anymore, twins I may use some reds but not really. With counter barrier on, the drakes just kill themselves. I really just stand back and laugh. Also what an EPIC drop, red dragon scales!

Yes, I posted a little peak at my weapons. I swear to you they are all +6! I am a noob.

6 comments:

Scuzz said...

67.52% Jesus f'in Christ SNOW!

XSNOWMANx said...

lol what?

ARAGAMI said...

xSNOWMANx, are you SNOWMAN the knight from LOA server? what server are you guys currently playing?

Vigorous said...

This is dep server, Aragami

Vigorous said...

This is dep server, Aragami

XSNOWMANx said...

Sorry, I didn't check messages for a bit. You must be from my time from Talking Island? Who knows o.O.