Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is what I do when my account is not active

Helllo all :) This is a boredom post so humor me! First off, I am sorry if some of these things have already been posted by someone else, but I have to make use of the most of the SS that I have muahaha.

The event was a great success. I hit level 55! I look very sexy in my new black suit. I got 2 forgotten bowguns as drops during the event as well. I also won a race to 55 with a certain mage, which was the most exciting thing ever!!! (I swear it's the last time I will mention it). Also, a big congrats to everyone who leveled during the event, way to go guys and gals! I hope you didn't burn yourself out like I definitely did!

Anywho, here are a few recent boss drops and a few random convos that entertained me...If you ever get bored, I suggest trying to hunt like this for about an hour...it shows how good you truly are!Hope to see ya all sooon!

No comments: