Sunday, April 5, 2009

Post-Event!

Wow, what an amazing event. Lots of people leveled up! I am quite happy with the pledge :) I am working on scheduling a complete level up SS that includes everyone from the pledge to show off their level up success. I am also looking at getting a complete pledge SS. (I may have to photoshop some missing people in at some point) Anyway, on to some SS.

I will start off with some normal drops: Nothing much to speak of from these drakes.Borrowed a few Infernos. I am now able to kill these guys easily. Too bad they drop like crap.
Spent a bunch of time on 51+ this is the only drop to even speak of. It gets boring there, but I stuck it out!Now on to some bosses: Anju's ... says it all.
Finally something from half-ass decent from AG.
Finally a 51 charm! Too bad I got it like a year ago...lol. Starz needed one, so we hooked him up!Silly NC, yes they did get me with this. I wasn't paying attention then I saw this! I got a good laugh out of it at least. Nothing really from Hellvine. I went through twice and got nothing from him each time. Blah.
We only did one boss through Lasta 4. We were all tired by this point. Still nothing from the first one.NC had a few other tricks up their sleeves. I thought this was pretty funny. I know this does not apply to all LOA people. This is seriously an awesome statement of LOA's greatness. Whoever uses that term there are morons...Nuff said.Starzsavior was having having a senior moment or something. It was funny though :)Welp, to cap this post off I will show the results of the 2x XP event. I worked hard and it paid off!
I was averaging over 15% a day during the times I played. I leveled up on Saturday. After that I was so burned out I didn't even get to take advantage of the extension to the event. Right now I sit at 7%. I have just been taking it easy and goofing around mostly. Meh, I will start the push toward 56 pretty soon. I would like to have those new 56 summons when they come out. Anyway, thanks for reading all!

Look for those other SS I spoke of in the near future!

No comments: