Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alright, CherryPopper's here!

Oh yes, time has come for something special. Not many people knew about it, but 1 was surely looking for it:

That's it Heather, the secret time is now!

First of all, if I am going to strip, I need ladies surrounding me!

Okay, I got ladies around me.

Now, I need to take off some clothes right? I am going to do it really slow... 1 by 1! Did you really think I was going to do a real striptease, you dirty minds, this is a Lineage blog!

Let's start with my cloak:


My helmet:


My earrings:


My shield...I should have started with this, it's kinda heavy!


Here are my boots:


The gloves:


The armor:


The belt:


The neckless:


My first ring:


My 2nd ring:


My T-shirt:


And for the big final, I'll take off my swords! Oh yea baby, swordSSSS! From the smallest to the biggest.

First one is a shinny one:


The next one is also shinny (and for sell!):


That one is my favorite, it's SO big and migthy!


The last one is probly the biggest (cuz it's a 2 handed sword after all):


Alright, my striptease is almost done. But I can hear you all say: "But CherryPopper, weren't you a mage?". Oh yea, I was a mage some time ago and I still play him from time to time. Although, recently I fell in love with an other class. As you could have guessed it: Knight!

I'll post 2 last images to complete that striptease. 1st one is the name of my knight (it was kinda secret to every1 except for pledge)


and 2nd one is my HP/MP. A striptease is a way to reveal yourself and I just did it. As every1, I have my secret graden: my stats!


I hope every1 enjoyed it. I might do my mage at an other time if people ask me to, I dont care much about my mage's items since every mage got them!

3 comments:

Scuzz said...

Oh la la Encore!

plus !! plus!!

Unknown said...

ohhh olivier still kicks asses in lin!!

greetings for you man and say hi for me to whoever remembers me and ever got to know me!

Angelo.

A.K.A PeaceOut

Kixar said...

Hax. :P