Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3.8.2011 back to work

Before I can post the mage level 50 quest, I have to my latest boss end shots. Its something for people to look at, and I need space on computer.

Some quick Zombie Lord Action. I didn't know Zombie Lord dropped SB: darkness. Quite a rare drop now it seems, or maybe I don't kill monsters that drop them anymore except bosses.










I really like hunting Abyss Lake. Peaceful, decent experience for the difficultly, and decent drops. It used to be better adena. This is Shellman drop number one of the day.










Shellman two died right after. Much better drop this time, considering it cost me 80-100k per Top Quality Sapphire per killing this boss.











Very nice, but where is my charm drop. I need more pledgemates able to check this boss for me lol. I think I am getting lazy >,<.











First Knight Vald right after Lich. This was a pain in the a**. I will take the ring of summon control and the charm is most needed to pledgemates. Thanks Cherry for the call!










double spawn of Knight Vald! Very nice.













Found Beleth before Azncat killed it o.O.













Tree down.













Ancient Giant junk.













Still no poly book Q_Q

No comments: