Thursday, March 17, 2011

03.17.2011

Working on something special still, nothing super interesting yet. I am working on more quest pictures, for other quests I plan to put up eventually. Very hard to keep track of which picture belongs where in my lineage capture folder. Also I have a translation I need to put up as well, which I think I am going to do on Friday. This post is just some quick boss dump pictures for the eyes.

I am feeling the leveling bug, very hard to post when you want to level!

This is for my friend Manastick aka Stickymana.
Yes, I found Death Knight again, and once again he dropped junk!











Doppleganger Boss again. I am thinking every time I kill him he wants to drop me something epic. Still waiting for something really rare.











Seer's normal drops, JUNK haha. I don't know why I still kill this boss. I am kind of hoping for a 21st charm.











This has the be the 2nd hardest boss in TOI. The first boss goes out to Knight Vald, then it has to be Vampire! All I can say is ouch, I can't believe I solo'd you. Counter magic scrolls for the win!










ahhh another Beleth. I will say, killing Beleth is a hard task with new pledge members being able to kill him now. I am very happy they are gaining strength to kill this boss.










Worst ancient giant drop yet!













Nice find Chardonnay. I will say I never have gotten Black lumps of Rough Mithril from Demon before.











Nice find Jaijen, you have eyes of an eagle for lich.

No comments: