Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GAME OVER!

Hey folks, pledge is done, my time in Lineage is done and this blog is done.

After a strange turn of events in game, I have decided to step away from the game. Some nasty rumors about me and others have been floating around, and frankly, I am quite tired of all of the BULLSHIT. I do not play a game to defend myself 24/7 from hearsay. In a court of law such things would fall under defamation of character, specifically libel as it is written words.

Anyone who reads this please take note as your view of a past pledgemate may change. Sean, aka SlayerofRum and I forget his newer name has purchased Proline, a character in Lineage Blood Pledge. In-fact he has gone as far as botting desire cave, specifically the underwater area. Actually working on getting him banned, but luckily for him Support for Lineage is as good as a box of rocks, so he will continue his "honest" ways for sometime to come I suppose.

Anyway, I would like to thank most of you for quite an enjoyable time within lineage. I have made many great friends. I do appreciate the folks that have stuck by me, not believing the rumors. It is quite sad that I was working hard to make the pledge stronger, yet I get accused of stealing from a fellow BP mate. Between hunting partners we easily gave away over a billion in items, yet I steal a few million in items? Yup, caught me red handed! LOL.

Due to items being lifted off of my princess account, and the above turn of events, I simply cannot justify paying another cent to NC. Lack of updates, lack of support and the character and integrity of a few folks have ruined my overall experience.

I will not be back, I will miss many of you and all of my items are intact and were not given away or blown. A few select folks in-game have my contact information and they are able to pass on the information if you are interested (and they trust ya ;) )

I would specifically like to thank Steph, Frank, Travis, Bobby, Taryn, CP, DB, Deca, Kama and I am sure I forgot some peeps, they know who they are more than likely :)

I also would like to make this general statement to a few (they especially know who they are)

FUCK YOU.

Bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot me, Anberlin!!! *tears up*

------- said...

You forgot me too. :( Anyway, I don't really care one way or another what was or was not done. You have always been cool to me, so I will miss you in game.

Vigorous said...

Only retards quit! Oh, wait.. Im quitting on sept 14 as well ... hmm. So I guess I'm right!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bazooka joe said...

I'll miss ya buddy! I'm sure you will receive a few drunk texts from me here and there. take care and I'll talk to you soon!